Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

, , , , , ,

2022 MAMA Best Male Artist Nominees






Zico, Lim Youngwoong, Kang Daniel, PSY, BTS' J-hope

-I think either Lim Youngwoong or PSY will win this one.

-Congratulations on being nominated, Kang Daniel

-I think Lim Youngwoong is going to win this, but again... It's MAMA. So I have no idea. 

-As a fan, I would like to congratulate J-hope for being nominated in this category

-I thought Zico will win this but then I scrolled and saw Lim Youngwoong

-Whoa, I knew Lim Youngwoong is going to win this one as soon as I saw his name

-Hobi, congratulations on being nominated! Seeing you being one of the nominees makes me happy already^^

-Why is Lim Youngwoong nominated here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lim Youngwoong... My mom is going to be happy to hear this.

-It should be Lim Youngwoong, but since it's MAMA, I think PSY is going to win...?

-I don't know who's going to win this category, but I'm rooting for Daniel<3

-Zico-ya, let's win this<3

-I'm not a fan, but I hope Lim Youngwoong wins this one... 

trazy.com