Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

, , , , , , ,

2022 MAMA Best Female Group Nominees

 







ITZY, G-IDLE, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice, Aespa


-I have a feeling that G-IDLE is going to win this...

-Whoa... They're all amazing groups. I don't know who to root for.

-2022 is the year of female idols🥰

-Rookies can't be nominated for this category. That's the reason why Aespa wasn't nominated in this category last year. 

-G-IDLE is going to win this year! Tomboy was really impactful, it's the bestㅠㅠ However, Red Velvet's Feel My Rhythm is my favorite song of the year... This proves that female idols are the best. I mean, have you seen the nominees of the best rookie female group?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Give each of them trophies, they all deserve it...

-Are IVE and New Jeans not nominated in this category because they're rookies? Their achievement is really amazing, though. Out of these nominees, I think G-IDLE is going to win...

-Every group in this nomination deserves it. They all have worked so hard this year and thanks to them, I was happy this year. 

-I... have no idea who to root for. Just give the trophy to every single group listed here. 

-What an intense competition we have here...

-I think the winner will either be Blackpink or G-IDLE

-Wow, that's intense. I think Blackpink is gonna win, though. I mean... It's MAMA.

-I hope Red Velvet will perform this year. I don't care if they're gonna win or not, just make them perform please.

trazy.com