Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

, ,

Cho Seungyoun joins EDAM Ent.

 


theqoo 

-Good. I hope he'll release a lot of good songs in the future. 

-EDAM Ent. is the same company IU is signed with, right? Congratulations...

-I think they released this news earlier than planned because there are already articles about it on the internetใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Anyway, congratulations!

-It's official now!ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ I wish him all the best...

-Please give us a lot of good songs now!! Congratulations...

-Please have a comeback as soon as possible!! Congratulations...

-Seungyoun-ah, congratulationsใ… ใ…  It's official nowใ… ใ… 

-Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to his musicใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-Seungyoung is a singer who deserves better opportunity because he's talented and hard-workingใ… ใ… ใ… 

-I've been waiting for this news!!

-I'm not a fan, but I'm gonna buy his next album to commemorate this. You can always trust in WOODZ when it comes to music. 

-Finally, the day Cho Seungyoun leaves Yuehwa is finally here... It fascinates me. I'm a fan. Good luck!!

-Nice decisionใ…œใ…œ He finally made his way out from Yuehwa...

trazy.com