Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

Would you give out a sanitary pad to a stranger?



-Even if it was someone I hate, I still would help them...

-I'm willing to buy them one if I don't have one with me...

-I remember receiving a pad from a Korean when I went on a vacation oversea, she was my lifesaver.

-Of course, I absolutely would give them if I have one with me...

-Of course, unless if it's someone that I really hate

-Just imagine how urgent it is that they have to ask help from strangersㅠㅠㅠ

-Of course I would, if I don't have one I'm willing to help them until she gets oneㅠㅠ

-Of course I would, if I have one with me. If I don't, I would help them look for one if I had a free time. 

-Absolutely. But I don't bring them around with me.

-Of course, I know how it feels like to get your period when you don't have any pads with you. If I don't have any, I would buy them one.

-I would, even if that stranger is Park Geunhye

-Honestly, no one would said no to this question

-Why not? It's not like they're asking us to lend them our underwears...
trazy.com