Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, , ,

Jung Jaehyun has a f*cking unique way to eat


Why does he eat like Lee Jongsuk?

But Lee Jongsuk is worse

[+280][-14]

1. [+155][-2] Is that the rice ball character? I never thought Jaehyun was that kind of person, he's scary...

2. [+151][-1] This is how he makes that small rice ball

3. [+94][-1] Why is Lee Jongsuk's rice ball so small?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43][-0] The OP said that Lee Jongsuk is worseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's even funnier

5. [+28][-0] It's cute how Lee Jongsuk rolls her rice into a small ball so that he could eat faster because he has to say his linesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+21][-0] It reminds me of how Lee Jongsuk also rolls his cake, not just his rice...

7. [+16][-0] I'm also going to eat my rice that way, from now on

8. [+12][-0] Softieㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+12][-0] I will always roll my rice into a small rice ball every time I eat, no matter what I eat, Jaehyun-ah

10. [+10][-1] He looks so proud of his small rice ball

trazy.com