Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

The show that idols these days want to guest in

SF9
50 Portions of Braised Short Ribs + Spicy Rice Cakes

N.Flying
Eels (In this cut, there are 15 eels)


WJSN
Pork Belly + Webfoot Octopus + Fried Rice


Nu'est
Soy Sauce Back Ribs (The portion was really big)


Monsta X
Lobster + Fried Rice


Oh My Girl
Steak with rosemary on it + Various vegetables


This is crazy...
If I were an idol, I would die to guest on this show
This show feeds them really well

K-밥 Star, starring Kim Sook and Lee Youngja
The production team prepares the ingredients and then Kim Sook and Lee Youngja cook for the idols
They don't order all the food from any restaurants, they personally cook the food right there

It's so coolㅠㅠㅠ

[+222][-4]

1. [+59][-6] When I watch Nu'est's episode where they eat Back Ribs, I swear I want to go inside the screen really bed~~ Does Lee Youngja not have any thoughts to have her very own fandom??

2. [+51][-5] In the press conference, they showed a clip of Nu'est and N.Flying's episodes. I can see that Lee Youngja takes care of them really well and even wrote 'Baekho, your mom is here' on somethingㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's such a heart-warming sight to see

3. [+48][-7] The show that fans hope their idols would guest onㅋㅋㅋ I hope Nu'est can become one of the fixed casts in this showㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those Back Ribs cost at least 2M KRWㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+34][-2] So this is the show that in the press-conference Lee Youngja said she's going to give her properties to Jonghyun?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+24][-1] I found out this show because of Nu'est's episode, I want to see Seventeen in this show, tooㅠㅠㅠ They prepare 4 pigs for Nu'est, who has 5 members. I can imagine how it's going to be with Seventeen.

6. [+10][-1] + IZONE's Boiled Chickenㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cool

7. [+9][-0] And no, they don't only feed the idols, but also all the crews thereㅋㅋㅋ They're so generous



trazy.com