Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, ,

Kwon Mina's Instagram Update



My DM is full of supportive messages not only from my acquaintances, but also a lot of other people. First of all, I'm really sorry I can't reply to each messages individually. I am trying my best to read them all. And I'm really really thankful. You can stop worrying about me now. I will continue to receive my treatments consistently and show everyone the bright and healthy side of me, so that you don't have to worry about me even in the future. I will try my best to come back as soon as I can, so please take care of your health, too. Don't forget to wear your mask. It has been raining lately, the weather has been changing between cold and hot, be careful to not catch a cold. Once again, I am really thankful and I am deeply sorry... Fighting, everyone!


-Mina-ya, I'm rooting for you!! I'm sure the only thing left for you now is to be happy! Thank you for hanging in there~

-Mina, I will always be rooting for you. Fighting!

-Mina, I will always pray for you and your happiness. Fighting~

-That's such a relief, Mina... Stay healthyㅠㅠ

-Mina-ya, I will be waiting for you!! I hope to see you again when you're healthy!

-She's seriously so kindㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to tell her that she chose to do the right thing... It's such a relief...

-There are a lot of good days waiting for you in the future, fighting!!

-Mina-ya, let's only walk on the flowery paths from now on...

-Mina-ya, please know that I will always be rooting for you

-I will always be rooting for Mina until both her body and heart fully recoverㅠㅠ

-I hope she would start to put herself first instead of other people...

-Why is she always sorryㅠㅠ She did nothing wrongㅠㅠ It's so heart-breaking to see such precious person getting treated like that. Let's only walk on the flowery paths from now on!

-You don't have to be sorry...ㅠㅠ Thank you so much for gathering up the courage to live...

-It's my first time sending a DM to a celebrity...

-Is that her puppy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com