Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

Plagiarism

While you guys are still here, Imma curhat a little bit okay.
I'm sorry if this makes me seem unprofessional.
Translating posts were never easy. It takes time and dedication, too.
Frankly, I haven't been getting revenue for the past 3 months. But I'm still here, because I love doing this, not just for the money. And I actually don't mind not getting any revenue.
Therefore, it saddens me to see people reposting our posts on other social platforms without giving credits. Or even worse, copying our posts and claiming it as theirs.
Google translate/Papago is not the only thing it takes to translate posts. If so, then anyone can easily create their own translation blogs, right?
I'm not even asking you guys for donation, money, etc. Or asking you to turn off your ad-blockers so that I can make money from your views. No, I don't need that.
All I want is for you to respect (not only me) but also other translation blogs, by simply putting credits every time you repost their translations.
Have a great day!
trazy.com