Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

,

Guys, this is mind blowing



Astro once held a free-hugging event, f*ck... This is crazy

[+197][-37]

1. [+370][-9] As expected, being an idol is a really extreme jobã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+366][-0] I have to admit that I'm indeed jealous, but this is not it... Their company must be out of their mind.

3. [+239][-2] Was this event held in Japan?? Why are K-Pop and J-Pop cultures are slowly being combined together...

4. [+78][-2] I think a hug has crossed over the lines;; What is this

5. [+71][-1] It must be nice for the fans, but not for the idols...

6. [+55][-1] This is not it;; Their bodies are touching and they're doing it to hundreds of people they have never met before. If I were in their shoes, I probably would cry. Not to mention that they have to hug them while smiling. 

7. [+35][-2] At least fangirls dress up when they go to fansigns... If you watch the videos of female idols doing free-hugging events, you'll notice that the fanboys look like a loser or otaku who stinks. Not to mention that they hug the female idols in a really violent way. I swear I almost throw up as I watch those videos.

8. [+32][-0] Whoa, this is crazy...

9. [+14][-0] If this event was held during their early debut days, that means some of the members were still underages at that time...

10. [+14][-0] This event was from 2016. They don't do this anymore now!
trazy.com