Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, ,

If you were an idol, would you rather debut in Black Pink or Red Velvet?

Black Pink

Red Velvet

[+197][-163]

1. [+123][-21] Black Pink

2. [+98][-10] Black Pink. They have the unique concept that's different from any other girl groups, it looks really cool. A lot of celebrities are their fans, also I want to travel around the world.

3. [+93][-45] Red Velvet

4. [+43][-20] I chose Black Pink at first, but I changed my mind because I want to be a part of SM Town Family...

5. [+28][-2] Black Pink for me

6. [+18][-5] YG is so bad at getting Black Pink stages at the year-end concerts, so I'm gonna go with Red Velvet

7. [+18][-2] I see this kind of post almost everyday. So what if we choose one of them, it will never come true, anyway. All I want is a collaboration between Red Velvet and Black Pink for year-end concerts.

trazy.com