Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, ,

Taeyeon puts on a black lipstick in her Instagram update



It suits her more than I thought... (The tattoos are fake)


-Is she filming for something...

-Not my cup of tea, but I love how she tries out different type of stylings!

-It's not easy to rock a black lipstick, but she looks good with it!!

-I thought she was Nanaㅋㅋㅋ

-She's a homebody and she loves to tries out new things even when she's at homeㅋㅋㅋㅋ She plays around just fine even when she has no schedules to attendㅋㅋㅋ

-How could she look pretty even with black lipstickㅠㅠ

-It looks like she just ate Black Bean Noodlesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've seen Taeyeon in person and I personally think she's like a piece of blank paper. Which means that she looks good in almost everything she wears or puts on.

-I know her black lipstick gets divided opinion from fans, but I personally think it suits her more than I thought

-There's literally nothing that this Unnie doesn't look good with...

-Who are you guys to tell her what she should or not do. Taeyeon-ah, just do whatever that makes you happy!!

-What-- How could she look so pretty with black lipstick?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know this is out of topic, but this is the type of make up that I expected to see from Irene and Seulgi's Monsterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So what if she looks good with it or not. She just tries things out for fun...

trazy.com