Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, ,

Whoa, isn't Irene driving you crazy?

The other women in these pictures are her back up dancers
It's so cute how Irene always pulls them close to her in these pictures, and she looks so f*cking gorgeous...





[+223][-24]

1. [+61][-2] I'm so jealous of themㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to take pictures with Irene like that, too... Even though I probably would get very insecure because I can't help but compare her face to mine.

2. [+59][-2] So freaking gorgeous...

3. [+24][-24] Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

4. [+18][-1] Whoa, she looks beautiful in all of these pictures, especially the first one... She's insanely beautiful

5. [+17][-1] I notice in the videos that the back up dancers work really hard. Fighting to you all!

6. [+16][-1] I'm not a fan of Irene and I didn't even need a second to think before I saved this picture. How could a person be this gorgeous...

7. [+14][-0] She's really lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com