Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, , , , ,

If you think about it, Toheart is a really unusual group in the industry

Does anybody remember Toheart, a sub-unit that consists of Infinite's Woohyun and SHINee's Key?

I think this sub-unit was formed because they're best friends, hence they become the first and last sub-unit in the industry whose members are under different companies.

No, they weren't formed because of an event. Yes, they released albums and performed on music shows, from what I remember. 

Their title track was Delicious, each of them are persuading audience to 'pick' theirselves. It was so fun to watch their performancesㅋㅋㅋㅋ They also released a legendary track titled Tell Me Why, which hit really big. 

I'm writing this post because I'm reminiscing over them as I listen to Deliciousㅎㅎ

I think it would be a really fresh idea to have idols from different groups who are best friends forming a sub-unit like this in this generationㅋㅋㅋ


[+201][-3]

1. [+67][-0] It would be nice if they continue their activities as this sub-unit after they get discharged from the military service...

2. [+61][-0] Delicious is a really great songㅋㅋㅋ Thanks to you, I'm listening to this song again after a long time

3. [+46][-0] Whoa, I used to love Toheart because I'm an Inspirit. Memories...

4. [+28][-0] I remember they also received an awards, was it in Golden Disk...?ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they'll release another album...ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+25][-0] Guys, you need to check out Tell Me Why. It's a really great song...

6. [+20][-0] My Hyun~~ My Bum~~ They looked so cute together...

7. [+16][-0] I also love that one time when Xiumin and Dongwoo joined Toheart's performance on Music Bankㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+15][-0] I know rightㅠㅠ Their songs are really great. Someone asked Key about Toheart in a fansign, he said he wanted to continue this sub-unit, so did his company. But they still didn't have any plans to.
trazy.com