Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, , ,

How it looks like when the tallest members become the center of the group






Look at their body proportionsㄷㄷ


-Their body proportions are insane...

-Whoa, they would make really great models...

-They steal my attention as soon as I see the picture... The other girls must be concernedㅠㅠ

-Whoa... Their visuals are such blessing to my eyes...

-Is it wrong to be tall? I don't understand why they're getting hate for being tallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The girl in the right seems to be tall too, I wonder why she's placed there...

-What did Starship do to deserve them...

-Nako looks so cuteㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-This formation makes all the attention to go to the centers only. I think 'W'-shaped formation is better for groups with this height distribution.

-They look outstanding, and I say it with a good meaningㅋㅋㅋ They look very refreshing since they have great body proportions...

-I think they would make a really great duo...

-I think I know why tall members are always placed in the sidesㅋㅋㅋ They attract too much attention

-I think I know why Ahn Yoojin is always placed in the side...

-Look at their poses, so coolㅋㅋㅋ But they attract too much attention, I barely notice the other girlsㅠㅠㅠ

-I wish I was Jang Wonyoung

trazy.com