Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, , , ,

Red Velvet's Irene and Black Pink's Jisoo in one frame




They look like a puppy and a kittenㅋㅋㅋ











-Jisoo's smile is really charming... I hope we can see more of their interactions on public

-I can't imagine how mind-blowing it would be if they were in the same group...

-I want to confess my love for Irene;

-Irene looks like a fairy, so pretty...

-The two girls I love with my whole heartㅠㅠ Both of them are really beautifulㅠㅠ

-I would believe if someone told me they were in the same group. I heard that Jisoo was casted by SM but she turned it down because she was already in YG. If she hadn't rejected SM, she probably would've debuted with Red Velvet...

-I seriously want to see Jisoo as an actressㅠㅠㅠ She reminds me of Tang Wei...

-Their morphed pictures are so... gorgeous...

-They must be angels and nobody can change my mind...

-Look at Jisoo's distinctive facial features, she's really pretty...

-They give off different auras and look pretty in their own way... The only thing they have in common is that both of them are drop dead gorgeous...

-Jisoo's smile is seriously so charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wendy looks so pretty in the first gif...

-How could they possibly look that gorgeous...?

-They're both pretty but give off completely different vibes. Jisoo gives off a warm, beautiful girl and Irene is more like a cold and chic beautiful girl...

-Pretty girl next to another pretty girl...
trazy.com