Klook.com

Friday, July 10, 2020

, ,

I'll explain to you shortly about why Hoshi is really famous


He's like a tiger on stage and a hamster off-stage
His huge love towards his fans
His personality
His talent (Singing, rap, dancing)
etc

[+183][-39]

1. [+58][-1] The huge gap between when he's on and off stage is his charms<3

2. [+34][-0] I regret my decision to click 'Read more'^^ㅎㅎ

3. [+26][-0] Seriously, though. Once you're into him, there's no way outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He only does the sweetest things ever, he always tries to communicate with his fans at least once a day, he always gives his everything when he's on stage, he's a great singer, he also has a great voice, and a great personality...

4. [+23][-0] Before I stan Seventeen, I couldn't understand why Hoshi is so popular. But after choosing Hoshi as my bias, I started to understand. He's not popular for no reasons. Kwon Soonyoung, I really love you.

5. [+15][-0] Hoshi may not be extremely handsome, but I became a fan because of his charms and how he dominates the stage. He also loves his fans with his whole heart. You can notice it in Seventeen's performances of Pretty U and Adore U

6. [+14][-0] The love he has for his fans is seriously no joke... I think I'm going to change my biasㅠㅠ

7. [+12][-0] Kwon Soonyoungㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com