Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

,

The Byun Wooseok Effect: 'Running Man' Achieves 4% Viewer Ratings for the First Time in 4 Months

 

SBS 'Running Man' recorded a nationwide viewer rating of 4.0% on the 12th. 

This is an increase of 0.8% from the previous week's episode which had a rating of 3.2%. This is the first time in three months that 'Running Man' achieved this high viewer rating. 

Byun Wooseok, who's been getting a lot of popularity lately for his role in 'Lovely Runner', guested on this episode.

theqoo

-I even skipped a family gathering just to watch this episode because of Byun Wooseok. I haven't watched it live for years.

-Wow, it's been years since I watched, the opening was boring and irritating, but as soon as Sunjae came out, it got interesting.

-I watched it live for the first time for Wooseok, I love him so muchㅋㅋㅋ

-Watched it after a long time because of Byun Wooseok... Really, if it weren't for Byun Wooseok, I would have changed the channel. The games and flow were too boring.

-I watched live on TV for the first time in ten years because of Byun Wooseok, but yesterday's episode was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched 'Running Man' for the first time in my lifeㅋㅋㅋ His face was so fun to look atㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched it after a few years because of Byun Wooseok.

-Wow, but how long was the opening? It was so boring I almost died.

-Byun Wooseok's face was the only thing that was fun to watch. It's been a few years since I watched 'Running Man,' I can totally see why the ratings aren't good.

-I don't even remember the last time I watched the live broadcast of 'Running Man'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Wooseok, I love you.

-It's been almost 10 years since I watched 'Running Man'ㅋㅋㅋ

-The members were hilarious, and just seeing Byun Wooseok made me laugh.

-It's the first time I watched the live broadcast since Jeon Somin left.

-Wow, Sunjae is really popular!!

-I watched it to see Wooseok 🥰


trazy.com