Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

aespa 'Supernova' MV

 



-I didn't expect this, but it's mind-blowing! Unique and totally cool.

-They nailed the song, music video, concept, and choreography. It's so aespa-like.

-aespa has such distinct personalities; it's awesome!

-You gotta watch the music video along with this. It's seriously amazing.

-Somewhere between childish and fresh.

-The music video is fresh and great, but I'm not sure about the song.

-ㅋㅋㅋ This is a genre only aespa can pull off.

-After listening to the song twice, I'm already addicted.

-This is the kind of weird stuff aespa should doㅋㅋㅋ

-Give the person who planned and directed the music video a raise, for real.

-Not sure about the song, but the music video is funㅋㅋㅋ

-It's definitely a concept only aespa can pull off

-The song is better than I thought. I'll probably listen to it a lot, and the music video is so well-made. Karina is awesome! And I just realized at the end that the thing spinning around that pillar was Winterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The music video is too hectic, but the song is goodㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com