Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

,

"Oppa! Don't go to the military! How can a rabbit go to the military!ใ… ใ… "

 

๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป: "Oppa, don't go to the militaryใ…  How can a rabbit protect the country!"

๐Ÿ˜‡: "If I don't go, I have to go to jailใ…Žใ…Ž" 











240511 ๋น„ํŠธ๋กœ๋“œ #์ •ํ•œ #์„ธ๋ธํ‹ด

He was asked to say something to people who still haven't become fans yet to make them join the fandom, but he said that he's not going to be around soonใ… ใ… ใ… 

"Well, there are many friends here who have various charms. But, I won't be around, soon"

theqoo

-Then become a prisoner... ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

-Is he a 'T'?ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-Han-ah, it's funny...ใ… ใ…  I can't help laughing, but it's actually painful

-Look at Yoon Jeonghan sitting there with such a beautiful faceใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-This person seems to be ISTJ or ISFJ.

-So funny, but it's sad to think he'll go to the military soonใ… ใ… 

-When is he planning to enlist?

-That's very Yoon Jeonghan-ish of himใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-He has such a cute personalityใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-No, I'll go instead, please!ใ… ใ…  Please let me take your place! ใ… ใ… 

-Oh, it's true, but still...ใ… ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-He's really handsome...

-Jeonghan-ahใ… ใ… ใ…  Why would an angel go to the military?ใ… ใ… ใ… 

-Don't goใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

-Don't leaveใ… ใ… ใ…  Don't leave me aloneใ… ใ… 

-Just protect that blanket insteadใ… ใ… ใ… 

trazy.com