Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

Kim Hyeyoon GQ Magazine Preview

 

When asked about the moment where she was completely immersed in Sol's character, Kim Hyeyoon said she couldn't pick one. However, she shared her favorite line that came to her mind at that moment.

"It's not my line, but Sunjae's. 'Let's live today, because the weather is nice.' When I lacked enthusiasm for life, that one sentence was a great encouragement to me. It's hard to imagine how touch it was for Sol, but that line was a great encouragement to me too when I lacked enthusiasm for life. So, when Sol walked towards Sunjae on a snowy day, it felt like... My breath stopped? The person I've been dreaming of is right in front of me. My 'bias' is walking towards me. That hits me hard.

My second favorite line is 'Sunjae-ya', the line that Sol says the most."

Sol, I mean, Hyeyoon. You can meet her in the June issue of GQ, which will be released on May 20th✨

theqoo

-Wow, so cute!

-Wow, so nice, I have to buy it. Recently, I've been completely captivated by just looking at Kim Hyeyoon

-Hyeyoon is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Hyeyoon, I love you..

-Hyeyoon!!! Too cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so curious about the interview.

-"Let's live today, because the weather is so nice"ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHyeyoon💛

-Beautiful 💛

-Hyeyoonie, seeing you keep mentioning that line, it seems like it really gave you a lot of strength...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so looking forward to the smart Hyeyoon's interview, I want to read it quickly.

-Ah cuteㅠㅠㅠ I hope they also filmed what's in my bag content for GQ WhatsInMyBag too.

-Hyeyoon is so beautifulㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to the interview.

-She's prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ I also really like that lineㅜㅜㅜ

-So prettyㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to the interview.

-The interview is so good. That breathless feeling, I felt it too while watchingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Looking forward to the pictorial and interview, I want to see it quickly. I don't usually look for interviews, but I'm curious about Kim Hyeyoonㅠㅠ

-Wow, looking forward to the interviewㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like Hyeyoon.

-Really charming, she's so prettyㅜㅜㅜ

trazy.com