Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

,

Over 100,000 Youtube users vote on the current image of ILLIT and LE SSERAFIM's images

 

ILLIT's Image (Voted by 110,000 users)

'They will always be labeled as 'Knock-off' no matter what' (87%)
'They're still rookies, there's a possibility to recover their image' (13%)


LE SSERAFIM's Image (Voted by 120,000 users)

'It's impossible to recover' (89%)
'If they do well, there might be a chance for them to recover (their image)' (11%)

It seems like these groups' images are getting harmed as HYBE's reputation is going down...

-I also deleted their songs from my playlist.

-I won't support them either.

-Honestly, if they were good, I might still listen to them despite all the controversies, but it seems impossible now.

-Why support HYBE idols?

-I deleted all their songs because I think of Bang Si-hyuk when they come up on shuffle.

-I already knew ILLIT was a knock-off, but I was surprised even people who aren't interested in idols knew about them.

-I don't listen to either of them.

-I won't support them anymore.

-I just can't bring myself to support them anymore.

-Now... I just can't listen to these groups anymore.

-Anyway, I'm starting to dislike HYBE, so I won't consume their content anymore.

-Even for someone who doesn't know much about girl groups, once you hear ILLIT, you can't think of anything other than New Jeans' knock-off.

-Their image is already ruined

-I've completely lost interest in them...

-ILLIT might have a chance to recover their image since they're still rookies, as long as there's not too much excessive promotion. 

-Haven't listened since the dispute started.

-All this mess was caused by Bang Sihyuk and Park Jiwon.
trazy.com