Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

,

Bang Sihyuk personally carried additional goods with his own car when LE SSERAFIM's pop-up store ran out of stock

 

The store opens at 10 AM. But since it takes 20 minutes to arrange the goods, fans are getting upset and asking for more items.

Then, on the 4th day, Bang Sihyuk himself showed upㅋㅋㅋ

He personally brought the goods with his car.

Later, Huh Yunjin revealed a conversation she had with Bang Si-hyuk. "I met Sihyuk-nim recently. We talked about concerns, the next album, and various other things. During this conversation, we also talked about this 'EASY' activity. He said, 'Actually, I was deeply moved by you all this time. I was worried about the choreography until the day of the music video, but I was really surprised by how much you changed and came back.' When he asked me, 'How did you do it?' I replied, 'Hehe... Well...' and laughed, but the resonance of that question grew on me more as I thought about it," she revealed.

LE SSERAFIM "Our team name was directly created by Bang Sihyuk PD, makes it even more special"

LE SSERAFIM "Our team name was given directly by Bang Sihyuk ... It's even more meaningful"

-The discrimination is too severe.

-Ugh... Seriously, I feel like I'm going to vomit.

-Why does he discriminate between labels so severely... It's really pathetic. He's acting like a spoiled brat.

-What did the artists do wrong? But honestly, the more it unfolds, the more the artists become disliked...

-Bang Si-hyuk's princess treatment.

-I really hate open discrimination like this.

-New Jeans must have really had a hard time.

-Such dedication, damn.

-I really feel like vomiting...

-Bang Sihyuk treasures LE SSERAFIM a lot, huh?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Bang Sihyuk, despite his position, is emotionally immature as he ages..

-Did he give birth to them? Well, looking at his belly, it's possible.
trazy.com