Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

Actor Uhm Kijoon to marry a non-celebrity woman in December

 

According to The Fact, Uhm Kijoon will marry a non-celebrity woman in December. He reportedly made special efforts to keep his fiancée, who is a non-celebrity, from being known to the public. The wedding of the two will also be conducted privately with the blessings of their families, relatives, and close friends.

theqoo

-Congratulations!

-I thought he was already marriedㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought he already had a daughter who is in primary schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, I thought he was already married. Anyway, congratulations!

-He's finally getting married, congrats!

-I thought he was a married man, so congrats on getting married!

-Seriously, I thought he was already married and had a daughterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Be happy!!!!

-What? He's not married yet?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations!

-Why did I think he was already married?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just found out from the news that he's not married yetㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats!!!
trazy.com