Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

, , ,

Heart-fluttering IU x Do Kyungsoo 'I Do' duet

 

 

theqoo 

-Wow, both of their voices are amazing.

-Ah, it's so heart-fluttering, oh my God...

-What is this? Release the song now, please...

-I'm really waiting for an official duet song.

-Seriously, it's crazy, so good, ㅠㅠ

-This is insane.

-No way... Release the duet.

-Release the official duet song now! Quickly!

-Both of their voices are insane...

-Wow, their harmony is so good.

-It would be great if they starred in a musical movie together...

-Excuse me, but could you please release a duet?

-At this point, they should star in a musical movie together. Can't we have a Korean version of "Once"?

-They should shoot a musical movie together!!

-Give us more.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What is this, they suit each other better than I thought.

trazy.com