Klook.com

Monday, May 13, 2024

, , ,

IU x Do Kyungsoo - Love Wins All

 

theqoo 

-This duet is insane, seriously, does this even make sense....? It's so shocking.

-Feels like a Disney prince-princess duet, woah.

-Do Kyungsoo sings really well... This song suits him perfectly.

-It's insane, absolutely insane.

-Wow, this is insane, I love it so much.

-This is insane, D.O is really good, their voices blend so well.

-They must release more duets togetherㅠ

-D.O really needs to keep singing for a long time.

-Really gives me goosebumps.

-They're insane, they should release an official duet.

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So good.

-The harmony is insane, seriously, it's so good I'm impressed.

-Wow, I keep listening and seriously, it gives me goosebumps.

-It's so intense and I love itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wait, it's even better than I thought...

-For the future of humanity, release more duets.

trazy.com