Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

When was the first moment you felt like you became an adult?

 

My friends and I randomly talked about the moment we first felt like we became adults, it was fun because everyone had different criteriaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For me, it was probably the moment when I went to eat grilled clams with my friends without any adults... Grilled clams somehow felt like adult food (I've even gone to eat grilled clams eight times a month at one point)



Someone asked if there was an adult at home and I said no. Then I started to question my existence. 


The moment where I had to make a dental appointment by myself...

When going to the hospital alone and making appointments alone..

theqoo

-When I started driving.

-When my mom started relying on me.

-When I booked accommodations and traveled alone.

-When I took charge of and organized family events.

-When I received my first paycheck from work.

-When I became the guardian for my parents.

-When I did my first laundry at a coin laundry after moving out.

-When I went to see an R-rated movie without being checked.

-I'm still a babyㅜㅠ

-I still feel like a child.

-When I realized I had to take care of myself in the dorm without anyone looking after me.

-When my nephew used his own money to buy me a gift.

-When I went to the dermatologist because of acne and they said it was adult acne...

-When I went to the hospital alone, completed the admission process, stayed, and got discharged.

-When I signed the contract at the real estate office.

-When I got used to being alone...

-When I signed up for insurance.

-When it's more convenient to be alone.

-When I replaced household appliances like TV and vacuum cleaner with my own money for my parents' house... It felt really strange.

-When my taxes come out of my pocket.

-When I got a credit card and made installment payments.

-When I take a walk alone at 1~2 a.m.

-When taking out a loanㅋㅋ

-When waking up early without being woken up by anyone.

trazy.com