Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

Actor L Broke Up With Me One-Sidedly

 First of all, I would like to say that I am writing this after a lot of contemplation and thought.

We met about 6 years ago and spent over 4 years together. However, recently, I received a one-sided breakup via a single text message. I tried to reach out, but couldn't get through. Despite trying various methods to contact, all my attempts were ignored. Complete communication breakdown.

It was good when we last met a few days before receiving the breakup text. Our relationship was going great, and we even took intimate photos together. However, a few days later, I received a one-sided breakup text, and all communication ceased entirely.

I believe that at the very least, there should be decency even in parting ways. This person has a history of similar behavior in the past, as far as I know. Seeing him now on platforms like YouTube as if nothing happened, I see no consideration for the other person, neither then nor now. I'm not sure if he keeps repeating this due to being an evasive, selfish person.

His actions always seemed justified to them, speaking and acting as if he was always right, without any consideration, respect, or empathy. If he believes that notifying a breakup via text and unilaterally cutting off contact is his freedom, then I'll stand for my freedom by writing this here.

I've endured many selfish and bad behaviors from him over time, trying to be patient and understanding. Perhaps even now, he has no clue what went wrong.

There are many things I could say, but I won't today. My only hope is that in the future, he treats people with more dedication and respect, rather than discarding them like used goods.

If necessary, I will consider posting again in the future.

+

I've just seen the comments now. This is my first time writing here, and I just created this account. I saw something about changing the nickname, but I don't know how to do that. I'm not good with computers or anything like that because of my age.

I don't know how to fabricate things. Some people say it's a text message, and there's even someone mentioning schizophrenia, but he doesn't use KakaoTalk, only text messages. Also, some people say they have no idea who he is. Well, I never asked you guys to do anything about this.

I didn't ask for anything. That person showed his real manners, so I wrote out of frustration, not because I wanted something from him, so please don't misunderstand.

Yes, and it might not even be a silent breakup. But this kind of behavior from this person is not new to me, which makes me even more angry.

+ I once found a feminine hygiene product at their place while showering, and we had an argument about it. He denied it was his, so I'm not sure whose it was.

+ He has asked me to send intimate photos of important body parts numerous times, and I've sent dozens.

+ He has also made derogatory remarks about colleagues he works with. I'm trying my best not to disclose everything, so I'm making efforts in my own way.

[[I would like to add some additional information here.]]

Currently, I have no lingering feelings for that person. It seems that there are some misunderstandings among several people, so I would like to clarify. Also, there are people calling it false rumors, but I am not someone who has that much free time. I've only stated facts, and many people have mentioned discussing names, photos, and texts. If I decide to share photos, I won't need to mention names separately. Among many texts, I'll only disclose the ones where photo requests were made initially. I'm still hesitant about sharing photos because I'm worried it might hurt the feelings of that person's fans. The derogatory remarks about colleagues were shocking, and it's in contrast to the respectful and courteous behavior he displayed on entertainment shows, so I'm also contemplating on this matter.

Right now, what I hope for is whether the photos have been completely deleted. Among the numerous photos sent, many were sent early in the relationship. I always felt uncomfortable sending them, but because I wanted to and trusted him, I did. Although there were continuous requests for photos, I hadn't sent any in the past 2 years because I didn't want to take them. However, on the last day we met, it was his birthday, so I had them taken as a gift and sent them through my phone instead. It was the first time we took photos together. Because they were intimate photos, I'm worried they might be too revealing.

When I mentioned that the relationship was great, it's because I never felt any signs of a breakup. If he wanted to break up, if he had said it that day, I would have accepted it as a long relationship coming to an end. There were times when we broke up for about 3 months and then got back together, and if he had behaved politely, none of this would have happened.

Basically, what I want to say in one word is 'why.' I don't care about my feelings, and this isn't the first time I've been betrayed by someone who takes people lightly and backstabs them. I knew he was selfish, but I won't be foolishly fooled by someone who only cares about themselves. Currently, I have depression, insomnia, and another illness, all of which developed while I was with him, and he is aware of it. Although they are ruthless and lack empathy, even a small amount of empathy would have led to them breaking up with me properly in the end. I would have accepted it.

I'll think a bit more about posting the photos.

++ I want to clarify about the other illness I mentioned. When I said it developed, I think some might assume it's related to sexual health, but it's not. Of course, I've visited the gynecologist a few times because of that person, but I currently don't have any issues in that regard. However, I am certain that my depression and insomnia are because of that person. They know better than anyone that I used to sleep very well, but at some point, I became unable to sleep without medication. While it's possible that it's due to my weak mental state, I don't harbor any resentment towards them for causing this illness.

L: Sure, I'll pick you up!
OP: Okay!☺️
L: Send me a picture!
OP: What kind of picture?
L: Nipple!
OP: I don't have time right nowㅠㅠ Be serious!!ㅎㅎ
L: Can't you just take a picture of the nipple?
OP: I'll try to take a picture of one side then
L: Okay, great!!

OP: Why suddenly ask?ㅋㅋ
L: 😁
OP:ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to, when I think of youㅎㅎ
L:ㅋㅋ
OP: How much do you want it?
L: Completely!!!
OP: ㅎㅎ Okay🥰
L: Pictures?
OP: ??
L: It's been awhile, take some!
OP: There's no place for me to take (pictures)ㅠㅠ
L: ㅋㅋ

L: My baby is so pretty!! I'm gonna eat you up later!!!

-Seriously, I woke up from reading comments since this morningㅋㅋ It's not like you can blame the victim of sexual assault for wearing short clothes!! It's not like you're some conservative person, it's 2024 now..ㅋㅋ

-Are you believing this one post??? Am I the strange one?? Damn.

-I think it's right to expose and reveal who it is so that there are no other victims. The guy should be beaten to death, and he shouldn't even be able to live in the entertainment industry anymore. But apart from that, please don't send your body photos to menㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why would you take and send such a picture? And what if that picture is used for something elseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-If someone asks for a photo, don't send it and just leave them.

-The comments are truly astonishing... Saying what's the harm when she was the one who sent the photos? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just like the 80s.

-Whether you believe this post or not... the comments are astonishing.

-After reading this post, both parties should contact each other and resolve it. Being ditched like that is painful enough.

-I don't know who the man is, and I don't even want to know, but blaming the woman in a situation like this is really disgusting.

-This post will be shared, and the parties involved will know, so they will contact each other and resolve it themselves.

-Blaming the woman for this is disgusting, seriously...

-Well......... since it's possible that texts could be fabricated, why not make everything come out including the times and stuff?

-Regardless of whether this post is true, words like "why did you take the picture?" are ridiculous, right? Of course, in a world where you can't trust even your family, taking pictures like that is foolish, but that foolishness doesn't mean that you should live with the anxiety of your picture being leaked for the rest of your life. Whether it's the celebrity or just a regular person, please don't say such things to someone who is having hard time already for the situation.

-I don't know if this post is true or not, but to say "Just report it if it's leaked" - think again... Once it's leaked, it's over. Even if it's on the internet, you can't delete it, and many women suffer because of that. 

-Even without evidence, why are people blaming the woman who sent it? That's a form of dating violence; many people comply with such requests out of fear that the relationship will break if they refuse to.

-She voluntarily took the pictures and yet here she is, saying things like this... I don't understand.
trazy.com