Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

,

Actor Who Only Has 22 Days Left Until His Discharge From The Military Service

 



Actor Kang Tae-oh

Discharged on March 19, 2024

-Quickly come back and work hard!

-Wow, already???

-Already?? Nice, let's work on a project quickly.

-As soon as discharged, please give us your next work so that I won't feel disappointed.

-I've been waiting!!!

-Come back with a movie quickly.

-Finallyㅠㅠㅠ

-Please come out quickly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 22 days are too long, Tae-oh.

-My ideal type, come quickly.

-Huh? Already..?

-Wow, really already?? Amazing. Quickly, come quickly.

-Ah, lately clips of Extraordinary Attorney Woo keep appearing in Youtube Shorts, so I'm rewatching it. Come quickly and star in a romantic comedy drama.

-Wow!! I was wondering when he would come back from the military!! Excited!! Isn't there a next project yet?

-Oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Looking forward his next project.

-Kang Tae-oh!!!!! I've been waiting so long ㅜㅜ

-Oh, he's getting discarhed faster than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Don't lie, time really flies like this?

-Wow, Extraordinary Attorney Woo was released in 2022.... And now it's already 2024...

trazy.com