Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

, ,

NCT Taeyong 'TAP' MV

 




-This is the song that fan was promotingㅋㅋㅋ Gotta support fellow fan and watch it

-Is it the song that a fan promoted on the subway? I'll give it a listen!

-The beat is really good, sticks to your ears better than 'Shalala'.

-The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅎ so cute and talented.

-The music video is colorful haha, I'm hooked on the melody.

-I like the song ㅠㅠㅠ

-So cute, the song is good.

-The song is good and the music video is cute.

-Among Taeyong's songs, this seems to be the brightest ㅋㅋㅋ

-The song, the music video, all so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Tap tap~ Tapping on me~ The song is good! The visual of the music video is pretty and cute;

-The song is cute, the music video is cute, even the choreography is really cute haha, it's consistent with 'Shalala' but much easier to listen to and catchy. The song is exciting and good, now I'm really looking forward to the album.

-The part with the whistle at the end is good but too shortㅠㅠ

-I liked 'Shalala' too but personally, I prefer thisㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is it so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Super super super super super super cute, seriously, the song is so good too..ㅜㅜㅜ

-The song is so good, hope it hits big.

-Ah, the music video is innovative and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song is good, even after listening once, I'm already thinking of it again, it's addictive, the music video is cute too.

-But the title track is really good. Even the B-side tracks are good. I imagine how nice it would be if my idol solo song is like this, looking forward to it.

-So cuteㅜㅜㅜ Make sure to listen to the B-sides too, they're really good.

-The music video is too cute ㅠㅠ Taeyong fighting!!

-Wow, it's so cute?!!
trazy.com