Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

,

Kim Jaehwan's Conversation With Staff During Video Fancall Event

 

During Fancall Event, just before my turn after the previous fan's session, Jaehwan had a conversation with the staff. He mentioned that interacting with fans brings him joy, making time fly by quickly. Now, how should we handle this lovely and affectionate sweetheart? Besides being WIND for life, there seems to be no other way...

theqoo

-Wow, that fan must be touched.

-Wow, it's touchingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I wonder if other idols are all like that too?

-His heart is so beautiful, it's touchingㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, he's genuine.

-You are a real oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wishing Jaehwan and Winds a long, happy life together 💛

-Is he an angel or what?

-Wow, I'm jealous.

-Just looking at him makes my heart flutter.

-It's really touching. He didn't say that just to please them, right?

-Wow, he didn't say it blatantly, he just mentioned it in passing, so it's really genuine...

-No matter how many times I see it, it's still touchingㅠㅠㅠ

-His heart is beautiful 💕

-Oh my, how lovelyㅠㅠ His heart is so beautiful.

-Wow, even though I'm not a fan, listening to it makes me happy, so I keep replaying it.

trazy.com