Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

, ,

The Reason why Huh Yunjin is Currently Trending at Number 2 on Namu Wiki

 





The book she was spotted reading in Point of Omniscient Interfere is about feminism, and this has sparked controversy. 


-It's so cool to see someone read a lot of books... It's even cooler that they take notes while reading.

-The concept of LE SSERAFIM itself is inseparable from feminism.

-Impressiveㅠㅠ Those idiots who don't even know the basics of feminism but keep babbling about it are pathetic. They use feminism as a curse word because they're idiots. Read some books, you idiots!

-Honestly, in the US, if someone says anything about whatever book someone else is reading, it's literally an infringement of personal freedom. They could even get sued.

-It's hilarious that while women are reading books, all these guys can do is browse Namuwiki.

-Wow, even in her busy schedule, she reads and studies about gender equality. Impressive. I reflect on my laziness ㅠㅠ.

-Yunjin is really cool. So smart. 

-It's great to see someone carrying around so many books like that.

-I don't know her personally, but it's really cool that she reads a lot!

-Wow, even for an average person in their 20s, it's rare to read books at that level, and nowadays it's even rarer because people prefer easy and sentimental reads. It's really impressive. 

-Is it true that the book is related to feminism? I haven't read it so I don't know.

-Sigh, these losers... Yoonjin is truly a smart person.

-It's hilarious why this became a trending topic, but anyway, she's cool. I support her.

-What? Feminist books? I really support it, I should read it too.

-The books Yunjin reads are good, I should follow and build up my knowledge. Why make a fuss about reading other people's books?

-Carrying around multiple books like that is super cool.

-Ordinary people don't really use Namuwiki much, it's mostly weirdos who do.

trazy.com