Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

, , , , , ,

Red Velvet Irene Seulgi X Aespa Karina Winter Challenge

 




So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I love it so much.

-This is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's this?ㅋㅋㅋ It's cute.

-What's going on?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Irene's face is really... adorable.

-Hey, why are you all like this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter and Irene are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Everyone worked so hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter, why are you trying so hard?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter is doing really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter's loose clothes and scattered hair make it even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter is really living it upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, so absurdㅋㅋㅋㅋ, Irene is really pretty.

-No wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ This was really unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was really looking forward to it, but as soon as Winter started, I laughed. it's so hilarious.

-Why is Winter so good at this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seulgi is taller than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard they filmed a lot of challenges, so I was looking forward to it, but I didn't expect thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-No way, Winter, were you always like this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter looks like an excited puppyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter, as the youngest, is working hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com