Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

, ,

Lia Came Todayㅠㅠ

 

I've missed you, Jisoo-yaㅠㅠ

instiz

-Ah, so pretty! I really want to see Lia on stage soon.

-I hope she gets well soon and we can see her on stage again.

-Lia, fighting!!! ❤️❤️

-Fighting, Choi Jisoo! 🥰

-Lia is so cuteㅜㅜㅜ

-She looks even cuter with glasses 🥰

-Aww, I wish Lia could have recovered and performed on stage 

-With so many people cheering her on, Lia will recover faster

-It's her first appearance since her hiatus, right? Fans must have loved it. Lia, fighting!

-Ahhh, I really want to see the five members on stage. Get well soon...

-Get well soon ㅜ

-I love Choi Jisooㅜㅜㅜ

-I hope she gets well soon.

-Wow, it's been a whileㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I hope Lia gets well soon so we can meet again.

-By the way, glasses suit her well. She's cute.

-Ah, really Liaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I should have gone to the concert.... Get well soon and let's make a comeback together.
trazy.com