Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

,

The Style That Aespa's Stylist is Really Into These Days

 



Melon Music Awards 2023




Gayo Daejeon 2023



Hanteo Music Awards 2023


SM Town Concert 2024

Checkered patterned top + Flared skirt

-It's pretty, but enough with the repetitionㅋㅋㅋ

-I like these clothes, they're pretty even if I keep seeing them.

-Gorgeous.

-It's pretty, but anything should be done once or twice.

-It's a style I've seen a lot on Japanese idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wait, but seriously, Aespa is all pretty... The four of them are so pretty.

-It all matches well with Aespa.

-It might seem cheesy, but from the time I was young, I've been crazy about these kinds of fashion stylesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Certainly pretty, but they reuse outfits too much

-Pretty, but enough already...

-Isn't the first and last outfits the same?

-That's enough now~ and maybe show a little less skin.

-Pretty, but it felt like they overdid it with the reruns. Now that the Drama promotion is over, it would be nice if they stopped.

-It's not my taste, but when they receive the spotlight on stage, the outfits look prettyㅋㅋ

-It's like a Japanese girl group style.

-Blue is my favorite.

-Kinda like AKB.

-Seems like they're all from the same outsourcing place ㅋㅋ But it would be nice if they toned it down a bit, it's pretty though.

-I don't like the first one much, but everything else is pretty.

-Feels like something I've often seen on Red Velvet.

-It was good at first, but it's annoying that they're recycling the costumes. Please stop recycling outfits.

-It's pretty, but I want to see a different style now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com