Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

, ,

The blatantly colorful new music video of Taeyong's latest song.

 








I thought it was a music video from a Japanese album, but it's just a solo album released in Korea; I'm not sure why they went with a Japanese variety show concept...

theqoo

-I wonder why...

-Even the idols who are primarily active in Japan don't go to that extent. It seems they really like Japan.

-It's not even a single released in Japan...? Is this K-pop...?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I swear, I'm not a fan, but honestly, I'm not sure if this is something to criticize. It's true that it's a bit forced, but is it really something to be criticized about?

-If they had released it as a Japanese album, the response would have been pretty good...

-Why did they do such a concept if they were going to release it in Korea?

-The fact that no one in that company stopped it...

-Is it that parody of that cheesy elementary school show where kids run errands for the first time in their lives? 

-I thought it was an album released in Japan... wow... why...?ㅋㅋㅋ

-No fun, and the response isn't good either...

-Who in Korea would like this as a concept? What is the company thinking?

-The song is good, but I wonder why...

-It's like seeing a shop in Korea doing business while only having menus in Japanese or English.

-Did they really think this would receive a good response? It's really unbelievable. If they want to go this far, they should just go to Japan and work there.

-Why do it when March 1st is around the corner..? 

-It's really unnecessary.

-It's like noise marketing.

-Mount Fuji, huh.

-I wonder what overseas K-pop fans watching this music video will think??

-I don't even know the purposeㅎ It's like being pro-Japanese, huhㅎ

trazy.com