Klook.com

Monday, February 26, 2024

, ,

This Taeyong fan is awesome

 

NCT Taeyong's solo second album will be released tomorrow, Monday, February 26th, at 6 p.m. Please listen to the title track 'TAP' a lot.

Seriously, that's the real deal...

I'm even more impressed because I can't do those kinds of thingsㅋㅋㅋ

instiz

-Wow

-Wow... It's really true love...

-Wow, that's really impressive... While here I am thinking about how to share the news without revealing my face or personal information, just secretly, anonymously... It's cool.

-Wow, I'm a fan of another artist, but I'll definitely listen tomorrow.

-So cute

-She's even wearing a pink hoodie and pink beanie, that's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-There are probably a lot of people on the subway, I hope she was okay...

-Thank you, thank you, Taeyong's fans are really genuine...  It's so cute that the people in the picture are holding roses 💚🥰 If everyone saw this on the subway, please listen to his new song at least once 🙏

-Wow, this person is genuine; I'll definitely listen to TAP at 6 p.m. todayㅋㅋㅋ She's so cute, I'll put TAP on my playlist and put it on repeat for a weekㅋㅋㅋ Even her beanie hat is on pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com