Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

Tang Wei cries as she watches the live performance of Mist

 



I saw Tang Wei in the audience. She cried during the live performance. I think that was the most remarkable scene at Blue Dragon Film Awards this year. She became Seorae again as the song started. 

Even Kim Hyesoo's comment about it is perfect...

theqoo

-I'm also crying

-I think I might have to re-watch Decision To Leave now...

-I'm crying watching her cry...

-That was really remarkable...

-I agree. I hope they would have more congratulatory performances that are related to the movies. I also cried when I watched the performance.

-She looks gorgeous even when she criesㅠㅠㅠ

-She became Seorae again as soon as the song started...ㅠㅠㅠ

-The best scene ever. I didn't even cry when I watched the movie, I didn't expect I would cry this hard to see this...ㅠㅠ

-Decision To Leave is the best movie I have ever watched this year...

-This is the best scene in Blue Dragon Film Awards this year

-Why is she crying? I have no idea because I haven't watched the movie yet...

-I haven't watched the movie but this looks really sad...

trazy.com