Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

The thing about LE SSERAFIM's stage today that will send chills down your spine

 

The title of their intro in this album is The Hydra
Sakura's Japanese narration in this song means 'Cut my head off'


Hydra is a creature whose neck will only grow more and stronger if you try to slice it
 

They express that in their choreography. If you take a closer look, Kim Chaewon's head comes out from the back after Sakura slices her throat. The more she slices her throat, the more members' heads come out from the back

They start with one head and then grow more after the throat is sliced

If you take a closer look at the dance break in the full version, you'll notice that they express a snake's head and Hydra's growing heads in their choreography


theqoo 

-Sakura's expression as she slices her throat with both hands is absolutely crazy... She totally ate this stage

-This is legendary. Does anybody know the choreographer of this performance?

-This is getting me goosebumps. They're really good at this.

-I mean... I can't imagine how long they practiced for this stage. They're really amazing, for real.

-I really love their concept. I'm totally into girl groups with this kind of vibesㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Sakura has improved a lot...

-Yunjin is absolutely amazing. Thank you for debuting.

-This is fantastic. I had no idea Sakura was such a great performer?!!?! She looks really cool..

-I absolutely love this. That is exactly the part of the performance that send chills down my spine

-You're telling me that Yunjin is the one who wrote this song?????????

-Sakura is really good with her facial expression

trazy.com