Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

The reason why MMA is more important to Ahn Yujin

 Ahn Yujin went to MMA 2016 only because she followed her friend
She ended up standing at the very front row at that time 
That's when she started to dream of becoming an idol


That was the season of year-end awards ceremonies. I bought a ticket, thinking that I have to go there. So I went, I was in the very front row, I could see everything in the back. I saw everything in the back, the lighting looked really beautiful and the chants were really loud. When the idols and singers won the awards, people around me cried along and seemed to be happy for them as well. I thought to myself that I should experience that at least once in my life. I suddenly had a dream.

-> She joined Starship Ent (This story was also really amazing, but I'll skip it because it's too long)

-> She re-debuted in IVE


She won the Daesang

-Did IZONE not win any Daesangs?

-The fact that she won her first Daesang award at the very same place she first started to dream of becoming an idol is really amazing

-Whoa... I wonder how that feels like

-I'm really proud of Yujin-ieㅠㅠ Congratulations

-Not to mention that she did not only win the Daesang awards. She won in a total of 4 awards, including the Daesangㅠㅠ Congratulations!!

-That is legendary... No wonder why she cried so hardㅜㅜ

-This sounds like a drama story line... Whoa...

-She won the Daesang award?? That's amazing. She totally deserved thatㅠㅠ Congratulations!

-Yujin looked like she was having a hard time trying to hold back her tearsㅠㅠ Congratulations

-Whoa... I also went to MMA 2016 and cried so hard thereㅋㅋ But I'm still the same fangirl, sitting in the corner of my room. On the other hand, Yujin has grown into such an amazing figure. That's really coolㅋㅋ

-2016? I think the nominees for the Daesang award that year were BTS, Twice, and EXOㅋㅋ 

trazy.com