Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, , , ,

3 actors who are said to have a good chemistry with Seohyun

 Which actor do you think has the best chemistry with Seohyun?

Go Kyungpyo









Lee Junyoung















Na Inwoo

















-I used to think it was Na Inwoo, but this post made me realize it's Go Kyungpyo. They somehow look like a real married couple.

-Go Kyungpyo. They look cute together. 

-Her chemistry with Go Kyungpyo is legendary. They all look cute with Seohyun, anyway.

-I still can't get over her chemistry with Go Kyungpyo

-I was like, 'Na Inwoo!', but after scrolling down this post I realized that Go Kyungpyo is her husband

-Go Kyungpyo. Please work together againㅜㅜ

-They all have similar imagesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I haven't watched any of these movie and dramas but I think it's Go Kyungpyo. I don't know why, but they somehow look like a real-life couple.

-I can't choose between Go Kyungpyo and Na Inwoo

-Go Kyungpyo. Their chemistry is legendary, they look like a real married couple.

-They all look cute with Seohyunㅋㅋㅋ But if I had to choose one, it'd be Go Kyungpyo!

-Judging by their visuals only, it's Lee Junyoung. 

-Oh Gosh... All I notice is just how gorgeous Seohyun is
trazy.com