Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

'Blue Dragon Film Awards' IVE performed LOVE DIVE live in raw

 

theqoo 

-Rei and Liz are really goodㅎㅎㅎ

-I watched this live and they're actually really good?!

-? They're actually not that bad

-Rei always sounds stable

-Why are there a lot of comments...?? They sound good, though?

-Wow, they're getting a lot of hate. They're doing really well. I don't know about the standards of idols' live performances now, but idols these days are actually at this level.

-Isn't this a broadcast accident...? I have never seen a performance that features the singers' breathing sounds that much...

-Rei and Liz's voices are really my type. They sound really good in this live performance.

-They're actually good. Too bad that the audio quality is bad, I can hear them breathing.

-What's wrong with the audio?? This sounds like an MR-removed video. Did this also happen to the other groups?

-This sounds really raw, they almost have no backing sound at all. They sound really great!! I actually like this type of live performance. 

-I think Rei is an all-rounder, not to mention that she also has a really adorable face... She's the best!

-Is this post trending because people think they sound bad?? I think they sound good, though. Aren't your standards too high?

-They sound really great. This is a raw live performance. 

trazy.com