Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, , ,

MMA 2022 New Artist of The Year - IVE, NewJeans

 




-These two groups really deserve to win this award. Congratulations!

-NewJeans is truly the best rookie group of the year... Congratulations, babies

-Looks like they gave out the trophies to two girl groups because there are no boy groups they could give it to...

-Congratulations, NewJeans babies! They won this award just 3 months after they debuted<3

-These are the two groups that are in charge of my playlist this year. Congratulations, babies!

-Congratulations, NewJeans... Their debut was really legendary

-I can't believe Kakao is actually letting NewJeans win this one...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I was hoping they'd give the award to these two groups and they really didㅎㅎ I wish they could've given it to Le Sserafim too, thoughㅎㅎ

-I'm a Fearnot, but I'm really happy for these two groups!! Congratulations<3

-I'm not a fan, but I voted for NewJeans. Congratulations, babies!

trazy.com