Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, , ,

LOONA's Hyunjin new message

 

'The most wounded person right now must be Chuu Unnie. Please support her and show her lots of love'

She posted this on Fab, something like Bubble. 

Fan: Unnie... Aren't you going to get scolded for this?
HJ: Why would I? Did I do something wrong?


-I'm really worried for the other members tooㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... Wouldn't this put her in a danger as well?ㅠㅠ

-I'm worried for the rest of the members. Especially Hyunjin, she could be the company's next target because she spoke upㅠㅠ I hope they all could escape from that company safely.

-She has a really beautiful heartㅠㅠ I hope the rest of the members could also leave the company. BBC should be investigated thoroughly.

-This is really upsetting. The company is the one that's problematic and yet the members are the ones that's getting harmedㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, my babiesㅠㅠ Is there anything we can do to help them?ㅜㅜ

-I feel like they're doing that to Chuu to let the rest of members know what they can do to them. That's why I'm the most worried about the rest of the members...

-I hope they all can leave the company as soon as they can and reunite with Chuuㅠㅠ

-Hyunjin must be a really courageous person. I'm rooting for LOONA. I hope BBC flops.

-It's such a relief to know that the girls have a really great relationship with each other. I feel really sorry for them for what happened...ㅠㅠ

-I'm worried for her. She's still under that company, we don't know what that company is capable to do to her...

trazy.com