Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

NewJeans' congratulatory performance at Blue Dragon Film Awards

 




-It looks cute, though?

-Yeah, they look cute in those outfits. Their fans love it.

-What's with their outfits... It all looks really old-fashioned.

-Hyein's outfit looks so f*cking cute, though?

-What's with the fuss? It actually looks okay and cute, though?

-Their outfits look too dark... These actually look so much better than their previous outfits.

-This reminds me of Wonder Girls' Irony era...

-Their smiles on stage look really beautiful, it makes me feel really happy. I always root for NewJeans.

-I think their stylists did that on purpose to gain attentionㅜㅜ

-I think Haerin's hair color doesn't suit her skin tone...

-Not their best outfits, but I really enjoyed their performance today...

-What happened to their stylists...

-I think their outfits for this stage look so f*cking cute, though?

-I feel like we're back in 2006...

-They really should change their stylists

-They should change their stylists. I mean, what are those? They still can look trendy even with retro concept

-I feel like their stylists are going down the hill. Those don't look cute at all. 

trazy.com