Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

IVE's performance right now

 

The firework exploded and they also re-arranged the guitar for this song

I think this made up the guerilla concert that was canceled a while ago

theqoo 

-They should've done this at the guerilla concertㅋㅋㅋ It looks really funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at the fireworkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought Yujin disappeared for a secondㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't imagine the smell of the smoke...

-This looks so freaking funㅋㅋㅋㅋ After Like is the type of song that really suits fireworks

-Are they performing outdoors?? It must be really coldㅠㅠ

-That looks fun... Now this is what you call a year-end performance, everyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love the re-arranged guitar for this performanceㅋㅋㅋ It sounds more exciting

-Why is this bringing tears to my eyes...?

-What guerilla concert??

-They practically reenacted the MV for this stageㅋㅋㅋ Look at them being professionals, keeping their smiles on despite the loud noises from the fireworksㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like they used all the fireworks they meant to use at the guerilla concert here...ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is exactly why After Like is my favorite songㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't imagine how much all those fireworks costㅋㅋㅋ The girls look like mermaids for this stage, so prettyㅠㅠ 

trazy.com