Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

Monsta X still slayed their live performance despite the shitty audio quality

 

Their live singing couldn't be heard properly, but they still slayed the stage even with the echoes

+) What it sounds like in the venue 

Their Love stage is also freaking excellent... 

theqoo 

-Their live performance in that fan-cam is seriously no joke...

-I totally enjoyed their performance... My heart is still racing even now...

-They're Monsta X. There's no way they wouldn't nail a live performance.

-I'm not a fan but I really like Jooheon... He sounds really good live

-Ah... I seriously can't wait for the fancams to be uploaded. Too bad the audio quality was really shitty. 

-Both my eyes and ears are blessedㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope their stylists get paid a lot 

-The fact that they could sing live that well even with such intense choreography is amazing

-Please post the fancams of these performances

-Please inform me if the fancams are up...

-This group sounds really amazing live, I wonder why did they turn down their mics volume...

-Hyungwon is so f*cking handsome<3

trazy.com