Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, , , ,

Four groups who received Rookies of The Year and Daesang in the same year they debuted (+ IVE)

 

Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl


2NE1 - Fire


Aespa - Next Level


IVE - Love Dive

theqoo

-The fact that Miss A won all of that with their debut song is amazing

-Didn't Wonder Girls also win Rookies of The Year and Daesang in the same year???

-I noticed that Miss A and 2NE1 won those awards with their debut song... That's amazing

-These four are the songs that I can sing fully, even their adlibsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Really?? They won the Daesang?? Whoa... Congratulations!!

-I know the choreography to all of these four songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-IVE won the Daesang?? They totally deserved it... Congratulations

-I know the point choreography, songs, and also the members of all the songs listed here...

-I love all of these songs and groups. Jjang-IVE, congratulations on winning the Daesang today

-Congratulations, IVEㅜㅜ You guys totally deserved it. Yujin, don't cry...

-I had no idea IVE was this popular... They're really amazing

trazy.com