Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2022

, ,

2022 MMA Song of The Year - LOVE DIVE

 

theqoo

-They deserve it...

-Congratulations IVE!!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Congratulations. Is Yujin crying again??

-I really enjoyed all of the title tracks they released this year. Congratulations!

-Yujin is crying again~~ Congratulations, IVE

-They all must be really happy to receive this award. Seems like it brings tears to their eyes, I can feel it through the pictures.

-Whoa... They received this award along with the Rookies of The Year award. They're really amazing.

-I've been listening to Love Dive all year long and I'm still not tired of it

-My babies are all cryingㅠㅠ The venue is flooded with their tears now... Jjang-IVE, they have worked so hard this year. Congratulations!!

-Love Dive really does deserve this award... Congratulations!

-No wonderㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations IVE!!!

trazy.com