Klook.com

Friday, April 19, 2019

The centers of SM Ent.'s idol groups


Super Junior - Siwon


SNSD - Yoona


SHINee - Taemin


F(x) - Krystal


EXO - Kai


Red Velvet - Irene


NCT 127 - Taeyong


-Ah, so Super Junior's center is Choi Siwon...

-If you take a look, I think they're just putting the member who suits the image of the pictorial the most...? in the center

-I thought Jonghyun used to be the center in SHINee...

-How dare you to leave out TVXQ from this post...

-What about TVXQ's center?

-Look at their visuals...ㄷㄷㄷ

-My bias group doesn't have any centers, I don't understand why people keep saying otherwise...

-I don't think SHINee has a fixed center...

-The center in TVXQ is theirs shouldersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how you manage to find a center in a 4-membered-group...

-What's the big deal with being the center?? SHINee doesn't have a fixed member for the center...
trazy.com