Klook.com

Friday, April 19, 2019

Actor Lee Dongwook confirmed to star on upcoming drama Strangers From Hell

I think Im Siwan will be casted as the lead role, Jongwoo
And Lee Dongwook probably will be playing this role...

배우 이동욱 '타인은 지옥이다' 출연 확정.jpg | 인스티즈
Wang Noon (Big eyes), that's what I heard.
I think he actually suits the role really well, I hope he does well on portraying the character...


-He's too handsome to play that roleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought they would cast Kang Dongwoon or Kim Jaewook for that roleㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, as a fan of the original webtoon I'm really looking forward to thisㅠㅠ

-I'm a huge fan of that webtoon. I'm anticipating this drama a lot!

-Huk... I'm gonna die if he actually plays the role of Wang Noonㅠㅠ He suits the character really well. He's a great actor, I'm sure he will be able to portray the 'psychotic' characteristic!

-He somehow suits the character really well...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't he too cute to play that role...?ㅠㅠ

-Is this scary...? The character does look scary...

-I think he would turn the whole drama into a romance dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's too handsome to play as Wang Noonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a new challenge for him since he has never played this kind of character for him. If he nails this, I'm sure people will be head over heels for him
trazy.com